(or, What's it all about?)
Let's step back a moment...
Why do you want to know the meaning of life?
Often people ask this question when they really want the
answer to some other question. Let's try and get those people back on
track with some "pre-meaning of life" advice:
- If you're questioning the meaning of life because you've
been unhappy and depressed a good bit, click
- On a related note, if you want to know the meaning of life
because you feel useless and worthless, click
- If you want to see our answer so that you can prove your
intellectual prowess by poking holes in it, click here.
- If something awful just happened to you or someone you care
about and you don't understand why bad things happen to good people, click here.
- If you would like to help the world but most of the rest of
the world seems completely insane, click
- If you wonder why there is so much hatred in the world, click here.
- If you wonder why there is so much violence in our society,
- If you really don't care about the meaning of life, you're
just surfing and ended up here, click
If after perusing the questions and side issues above, you're
still wondering what life is really all
about, you may be ready for the next step in this exposition on the
meaning of life. Of course, if you're like most people, you've read all
of the above links and now you want to find out what bombast the
authors of this site will spew next, so click on to:
Meaning of Life - Part II
Comments? Bored? Email is almost free. You can Email
keeping the meaning of life alive
btc > bc1qmwznamrmev45j20ekkl60z9s65g05elx0zmw3e